Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everything goin?
My question is about the intake setup you have,the same pipe you sent to co-saab.You said on your website that you got it at a local speed shop.Since I'm in CT,I'm wondering what speed shop you got it at.I think it would also work well with my gt28rs turbo setup.Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
first of all fill us in on your turbo setup im curious to see how that setup woulod ever work without software..... and the local shop he got it from wasnt in ct it was in pa or maryland i believe.... but u can go to any local exhaust shop and ask for scrap pipe and have them bend it if they can do so....

·
Registered
546 Posts
I picked it up at a performance shop in Bethlehem PA. I can get one for you if you want. I’ll be in CT this Sunday for the autocross. It’s $9 for the pipe.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eric,Yeah,bring that pipe with you to the autocross event,if you can,that would be great,hopefully I can make it,if not,I can send you the money.ricot83:I am having Frank tune my ecu-my core should be in sweden right now.The turbo is a gt28rs.Downpipe is being modified for 3" v-band clamp setup.I'm having a custom oil feed line made (stainless braided teflon),already have the volvo green injectors,and frank is going to send me a different fpr to go with the upgraded ecu-he said this should bring me to a stage 5 or 6!Maybe I'll see you guys sunday,hopefully I can make it.See ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts