Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Going to build 30 units that will ship on or before July 1st depending on how quickly the parts get here and I can build, test and pack them.

$65 Each plus $7.50 additional for shipping in America. International, you've gotta want it pretty bad at $30 additional for shipping.

Make sure you order the right version for the right car, these are not field programmable.

Linky:
GraniteEmbedded, LLC » AT1 Initial Release Batch ON SALE NOW.

CL
:saab

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For a later 9-5? From Lansdowne, PA? Must be you!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
It's me. By the way, what does this thing look like, and where does it go? Are there any pictures available?

I usually do more homework prior to purchasing, but in this case, I'll do anything for mp3 access!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
When I rip my dash apart for some hvac work Saturday I'll take some pictures of my install for you.

Awesome Carl, if you want a hand with anything let me know. I am flying solo until June 1st.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
It's me. By the way, what does this thing look like, and where does it go? Are there any pictures available?
This. Is this just another manufacturing run of audiotroll or is this updated/improved? AUX jack or iProduct interface? I can be convinced to ditch my FM modulator, and my friend just bought a 9-5 and is looking for aux in as soon as he can unlock his damn radio.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Here is an AT1 hooked into a 9-5 radio. The multi-colored harness with the 26 pin connector is the bridge harness - no wires to cut or crimp, just plug it in! The black box is AT1 itself. Not pictured is the 6' 1/8" Stereo cable that connects to your favorite music source.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This. Is this just another manufacturing run of audiotroll or is this updated/improved? AUX jack or iProduct interface? I can be convinced to ditch my FM modulator, and my friend just bought a 9-5 and is looking for aux in as soon as he can unlock his damn radio.
It's just an AUX system based on AudioTroll's core system. The iProduct interface was too costly to continue development on.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I just payed for one, I was a little un-sure if your order page will close itself off after the 30 orders are placed though.

Glad to not have to deal with the cassette adapter in my '99 9-5 any more!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I just bought one of these from a member off here. I have yet to hook it up - but I am impressed with the quality thus far! Mine came with the "S" cable to Ipod looking thing. Does that supply power to the Ipod too? I plan to install it this weekend - should make trips in the wagon more enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just payed for one, I was a little un-sure if your order page will close itself off after the 30 orders are placed though.

Glad to not have to deal with the cassette adapter in my '99 9-5 any more!
Thanks for the order, Drew. I expect the 30 to be sold out within the next 24-36 hours -- still haven't emailed the waiting list.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Carl intalled one in my car, it works great, if you have an mp3 player, there is really no better option

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
are they sold out yet? i'm ready to place an order but i don't want to if they're all gone.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As of this morning, 17 are available.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
make that 16. i am quite looking forward to this.

:)

1 - 20 of 602 Posts