Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends. I posted some crappy pics of my Viggen a couple weeks ago (right after I bought it), and promised I'd post some better ones when I had the chance. Well...here are those better pics for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy them and enjoy the playoffs!

Nate

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, trex. Clean is how I like it and will keep it 8)

Thanks, lemons. Just trying to follow in your footsteps :wink:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Very nice car, I like the look with the gunmetal type color rims. We just got our Viggen convertible saturday :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spgdude said:
Very nice car, I like the look with the gunmetal type color rims. We just got our Viggen convertible saturday :D
Congrats, spgdude! No need to ask if you love it...so I'll ask if your planning on doing anything with it :wink: Any plans (other than driving it)?

Nate

·
Registered
556 Posts
shugaluv34 said:
spgdude said:
Congrats, spgdude! No need to ask if you love it...so I'll ask if your planning on doing anything with it :wink: Any plans (other than driving it)?

Nate
Well I actually have to plan on doing alot to it. It is a salvage vehicle from ebay, except with a good title. Needs some work but its nothing were not used to doing, (were a frame/body shop). See my post for pics http://www.saablink.net/TSL/saabforum/viewtopic.php?t=3151&highlight=.

John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spgdude said:
shugaluv34 said:
spgdude said:

Nate
Well I actually have to plan on doing alot to it. It is a salvage vehicle from ebay, except with a good title. Needs some work but its nothing were not used to doing, (were a frame/body shop). See my post for pics http://www.saablink.net/TSL/saabforum/viewtopic.php?t=3151&highlight=.

John
Wow! Looks like you've committed to some serious mod'ing right off the bat :wink: Congrats nonetheless, as I'm sure you'll have her looking like new in no time. Good luck and Godspeed, my friend!

Nate

PS - Four wheel steering is right (comment on your thread)! GM's commercial flashes through my mind: "If a fire truck can have four wheel steering, why can't we?" Apparently GM had more influence on that Viggen than on others :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
lol, thanks for the good luck. It should go pretty quickly, and should definitely be alot of fun. Planning on a viggen rescue kit already :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts