Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some work on a buddies car today and he gave me a apexi avc-r actuator valve controller he had laying around... wondering if it will work on my saab 9-3 T-5....IT does say in the directions only for vehicles given....But its very limited and saab is not on there. I was wondering if i could hardwire it to ecu and would work...anyone know...thanks.

-jason

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just talked to to someone and they recomended the greddy profec b..sell the apexi and get that. what do you think. thanks....

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Im not too familar with the electronic actuator, but im sure if you the connections you need, and can tap them, there shouldn't be a problem with the AVC-R or the Profec B

·
Registered
251 Posts
well i think it might be able to work on a t5 but definatly not a t7. I dont know too much about the t5, so i would ask around a bit and see if anyones done that. The apexi unit is very nice and looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx. also does anyone have an ecu diagram...what all the plugs and pins are..would be helpful when or if i install the apexi unit...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just finished locating a spot for the unit...now time for wireing. also threw in a pic of my boost gauge...thanks TWEEK for the location info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts