Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come to the realization that life isn't going to cooperate with me trying to rebuild my 95 so the car and everything I've collected for it is up for sale. :icon_frown:

There's a post in the for sale forum (http://www.saablink.net/forum/items-sale/59294.htm), but I figured I'd mention it here as well. I've posted about it here once or twice - I picked it up a few years ago, did some minor stuff like front brake upgrade, then found a Monte Carlo 850 motor that I decided to swap into it. When I got down to the disassembly I realized the floors up front were a bit worse off than I had thought so I stopped and contemplated fabricating some new sheet metal to fix the rust damage. That was 2 years ago and it's pretty much sat ever since. I'll never get around to it, so I'm offering up the car and all the spare parts I have. It will make an easy project for someone with the time..

·
Registered
978 Posts
OH MY GOD! Damn my lack of a garage. Having seen this car in person I can say it is very nice. So is the owner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.