Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just use T5 Cams on a T7 engine like I did for better mid and top end power. If you have a T5 already please disregard! ;)

Here is the install on my 2002 9-3 Aero:

The I got a retune the same afternoon of the install (using my base Stage 4 NORDIC tune but further customised using T7Suite) to 310hp and 420nm torque.

sab

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Just use T5 Cams on a T7 engine like I did for better mid and top end power. If you have a T5 already please disregard! ;)

Here is the install on my 2002 9-3 Aero:

The I got a retune the same afternoon of the install (using my base Stage 4 NORDIC tune but further customised using T7Suite) to 310hp and 420nm torque.

sab
Looks like a pic, not an install.;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks like a pic, not an install.;)
Ahh yes you are correct LMS… whoops! In my excitement I only took a few shots. Maybe I should have said "here is one pic of half way through the install" ;)

Nice upgrade nonetheless and i'm looking forward to re-dynoing the car to confirm the definite butt dyno increase.

sab

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Saabeh had them in his c900 vert from what i remember. I know his ng900 and 9-5 don't have swedish dynamic cams and those are the only cars he's had since his vert...other than the winter beater c900 n/a. I believe he was just using a T3...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Saabeh had them in his c900 vert from what i remember. I know his ng900 and 9-5 don't have swedish dynamic cams and those are the only cars he's had since his vert...other than the winter beater c900 n/a. I believe he was just using a T3...
I have his ng900. It has stock T5 cams.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.