Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one thing I have never done to a car and prosmised myself I would, was install aftermarket seats...even in my old MKIV Jetta I didn't do this *enter pics*

Now that that's out of the way :lol:
I wondering if the seats are connected to any safety ...i.e. airbag sensors etc...

The reason for that choice is because I can get fabric that nearly matches the OEM fabric and they have a get allaround feel, form what I hear from a couple user on VWVortex. There is an additional cost for adaptors and sliders, but they make them for the 99' 9-3.
So any info would be awesome :!:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliment! Time and money are two things that a person definately needs when working on a project car.

Anyone else have info about the air bag sensor, etc...?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
dam nice job on the VW!! i would say the only reason i wouldnt put after market seats in my saab is because they are heated and electronicly ajustable and they have memmory settings...i would only upgrade to viggen seats....again nice looking jetta!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iwantaviggen said:
dam nice job on the VW!! i would say the only reason i wouldnt put after market seats in my saab is because they are heated and electronicly ajustable and they have memmory settings...i would only upgrade to viggen seats....again nice looking jetta!!
I see your point...from my perspective though, I look at the fact that I have the base 9-3 with very little options...no heat or power!!! I have heard many many testimonials about the Konig seats! I'm still wondering if there are any air bag sensors or anything along those lines to look out for in the base seats?

Thank you for the props :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
if ther is any air bags on your seats it will say...check around the sides and if theyre is itll say...but yeah if you got the base id say why not....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts