Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of Fender Flares for my 99 9-3 autocross car . . . I will have the wheels pretty wide all around with spacers and I'm looking for something to keep the debree from flying up and going all over my car. Its a very common thing on autocross cars, I just havent seen a Saab with one.

Does anyone have any pics with ones on? Where can I get a set that would work okay on my 9-3?

Thanks!
- D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i feel like Saabs already have decent flares compared to most stock cars. And most of us can't even fill those fenders good because of our rubbing issue we have.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will find in the front if you move the wheels out they will rub (the outer edge) on the rear of the wheel well on turning.
Even with rolling the fenders? Im allowed to make any adjustment to get the wide class tires to fit per the rules.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
With 235s on 8" x 35mm wheels fitted to my Viggen they rubbed on the rear side of the front wheel well. The Drag car slicks also do this 24.5 x 8.5" )(we had to cut away and grind smooth the weld stud back there) With a smaller overall diameter it would be less of a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts