Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I think I got a set for free once - paid to have them refinished then traded them for some stock 2002 Aero wheels in mint shape - best move ever. Those RKII's - as nice as they CAN look are way too heavy and over rated. $2300... I didn't even pay that for an entire 9-5 wagon lol. Dude needs a reality check - It would be one thing if he had really good tires on them and was asking $1200.... but even that would be too much. Silly Saab Central people.

Not sure if it's just the lighting... but look at this picture he has up...

Does it look like the tape job was sub-par where the outer rim meets the center section (wavy)?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I think I got a set for free once - paid to have them refinished then traded them for some stock 2002 Aero wheels in mint shape - best move ever. Those RKII's - as nice as they CAN look are way too heavy and over rated. $2300... I didn't even pay that for an entire 9-5 wagon lol. Dude needs a reality check - It would be one thing if he had really good tires on them and was asking $1200.... but even that would be too much. Silly Saab Central people.

Not sure if it's just the lighting... but look at this picture he has up...

Does it look like the tape job was sub-par where the outer rim meets the center section (wavy)?
I saw that too. Guy is just full of fail.

·
User
9,193 Posts
I thought it was just a typo and that he added an extra 0 on accident... then I read that he realizes he's asking a high price.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Never signed up at central, so I'll post my douche reply here. This guy is high....like good old fashioned angel dust high

·
Registered
890 Posts
saabkid37 at SAABCentral said:
im gonna be a douche, but only because i need to ask where you get the **** your smoking to ask 2300 for those.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I paid 300 for a set with tires, although they were used, and the rims weren't mint.... when i'm done having them refinished they will be nicer and and i will have spent less....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts