Saab Link Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on another forum and decided to go. It would be nice to see some more Saabs there. Place is about 20 minutes west of Philly.

Where ?
Xotic Motorsports

Directions ?
30 East to rt 41 (Gap). Right onto Rt 41, follow straight for about 10 minutes or so ? It is on the left in a row of garages. If you make it to Junction 10, turn around and go back a few hundred yards.

Costs ?
4 pulls for $40 (normal = $50), one hour for $65 (normal = $75).
4 pulls for an AWD car is $50

Time ?
9am - until everyone is done.

Contact info ?
www.xoticmotorsports.com

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but I can’t change the date. I should have been more specific. This dyno day is being put together by turboforum.net and a bunch of guys from Clubwrx are also going. Should be a fun day even if you aren’t getting your Saab dyno’d.

·
Registered
251 Posts
well i would definatly be in......but i would need to borrow some wheels just for the dyno pull. My wheels are extremely bent and my new ones are being put on next week. i dont think it would be too difficult to change some wheels are real fast.....but if not then i dont think iill be able to. my wheels will just hop around on the dyno.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you make it down you can use my wheels for the dyno pull.

·
Registered
251 Posts
that would be great. thanks a lot

·
Registered
251 Posts
if im right.....i went to this place trying to get a dyno pull in with my buddy who has a camaro SS. It was actually an LS1 (Corvette/Camaro/Trans Am engine) meet and there were a few other kinda cars there, like a 240 whp wrx. i told the guy that my wheels were a little bent so he said i shouldnt go just in case....If this is the place im thinking of wear warm clothes. You gotta dyno with the huge garages door totally open. The garage doors make up a whole wall in the shop and the cold air whips around in there.

·
Registered
251 Posts
what time do you plan on going down there.....if i dont hear from you ill just plan to get there around 9:00 - 9:15

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.