Saab Link Forums banner

Anyone in MD, PA, OH, KY, MI, NY & GA

963 views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  gm 
#1 ·
Does anyone living in these states (MD, PA, OH, KY, MI, NY, GA) looking to make some extra money? I found a company (actually a guy I played soccer with 20+yrs ago asked me) looking for sales people & I am going to give it a try as a side job. They are looking for more people so either post something here or shoot me a PM & we can talk about the details.

I have been really slow at work (bad for me but good for others) so I have been looking for something else to do. It looks like excellent money can be made in time but it does take effort to make it. I thought there are several people on this site who would be a great addition so I thought I would ask.

#8 ·
yea, I have also been very leery of these things but everythig I see/read it seems legit & good money can be made. I listend to a conferance they had last night & they have some really cool stuff coming out that is not electric or gas.

I will shoot some PM's your way. I haven't pulled the plug yet but I hope to this week

#11 ·
I just sent out a few PM's with a brief description to those who expressed interest

If you would like everyone interested can also shoot me a email at

gary7moore@yahoo.com & we can chat via email, I forgot to include that in the PM's :)

#13 ·
they are expanding markets, GA was just added a few days ago & they hope to go across the country with it.

No, not scamming money like Maddoff

#14 ·
This started in Dallas TX correct? I have another friend who tried to get me into a class one night 2 weeks ago for this - I wanted to go, but became a bit too busy and figured it wasn't worth going to. I need to get more info then what you sent - I understand the basic concept, but the long term picture is what I don't see. What happen's after the first month and so on.

#17 ·
This company is actually based in the Cleveland OH area, I forget the actual town.

There is a similar company in Texas.....

When I get home tonight I will shoot you another PM.

I have never heard of Quixtar so I guess that's a good thing

#22 ·
ahhhhhhh.... Amway, that I have heard of & I have never liked the idea of those type of sales. Everyone is so pushy it seems, I have always stayed away from stuff like that.

& I see you have a healey, my dad has a 63 - 3000

#23 ·
Nothing to contribute to this thread other than I effing love Healeys. Just yesterday I was lustfully looking at ones for sale in my area. You guys should start a Healey-lovin' thread. Get to it. :)

#24 ·
LOL..... yea, I always thought saabs were quirky then about 10yrs ago I convinced my dad to get his healey running..... now that is quirky (oldest saab I drove was a C900).

They are neat little cars, I need to find some pics

#26 ·
Mike Miller on this site has a healey, I forget the model

yea, not kid friendly. My dad put it on blocks back in 72 when I was 2yrs old due to not being kid friendly..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.