Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the interest of tracking down the on going issue I'm having with my NG900, I was curious if anyone in this area knows of, or owns a Tech II and would be willing to help me out. http://www.saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51842 That's what I've been through with it, and quite frankly, I'm sick of dealing with it and its money hungry ways. Currently have it parked, since its not worth having towed. Its gotta be something stupid going on that I'm just not able to see, and I can't/don't want to take it to S&S in Warrenton.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im in williamsburg and have one
so not really that close
Damn, wish I had a good reason to venture that way. However, my car would not be fun to drive that far. I'm going to swap fuel pumps tomorrow and see if his cures my issue. If not, I'll have to break out a volt meter and start looking for shorts or something. This has to be the most complicated car I've ever owned.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm in the same boat with my Viggen.......car runs, but need to get it plugged up to a tech II. Pretty sure there's some issues with my MAF sensor, possible leak. Probably end up bringing it to Falls Church at International Motors, couple my friends are mechanics there. It's just a matter of making the 5 hour drive........definitely wish the journey was only from Leesburg:(

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in the same boat with my Viggen.......car runs, but need to get it plugged up to a tech II. Pretty sure there's some issues with my MAF sensor, possible leak. Probably end up bringing it to Falls Church at International Motors, couple my friends are mechanics there. It's just a matter of making the 5 hour drive........definitely wish the journey was only from Leesburg:(
That would be a very long drive with a misbehaving car. If you need some help getting it there, or want a fellow SAABer to follow in case it conks out on ya, I'd be down. Even my drive sucked when my MAP went bad on me. Ended up walking 8 miles at one point to get my spare. Fun time that was.

·
Registered
490 Posts
That would be a very long drive with a misbehaving car. If you need some help getting it there, or want a fellow SAABer to follow in case it conks out on ya, I'd be down. Even my drive sucked when my MAP went bad on me. Ended up walking 8 miles at one point to get my spare. Fun time that was.
Why thank you for your generous offer. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, but I definitely keep you in mind if I make a move towards DC. Still need to make a couple small repairs before I go anywhere. For instance my front driver side strut mount, sounds horrible. I actually asked you some questions about that fix in the strut replacement thread, primarily concerning what replacement parts you got for the job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts