Saab Link Forums banner
1701 - 1720 of 1760 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
that's nice. I have magpul furniture on my 870 but I'm actually going to put the factory wood back on it. I just can't find where I put the factory fore grip.
What don't you like about the Magpul furniture?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I can see what you mean. My dad has a Mossberg 500 with the wood furniture, and it just never really appealed to me. But now, I love the way my 870 looks. I think that mag extension makes it more aesthetically pleasing and balanced.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,704 ·
I've gone over budget(like I really had a budget)with my firearms this year

since about Christmas time, I've purchased

Walther ccp(for carry)
Henry Classic Lever action .22 Rifle (Fiance's Birthday present)
Henry Big boy .357 Carbine (tax return gift to myself)
16" AR-15 (Valentine's day present for Fiance')
9mm AR (because I wanted it)

I'm pretty good at finding excuses to spend money on this stuff.

But now I need a much bigger safe.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I've gone over budget(like I really had a budget)with my firearms this year

since about Christmas time, I've purchased

Walther ccp(for carry)
Henry Classic Lever action .22 Rifle (Fiance's Birthday present)
Henry Big boy .357 Carbine (tax return gift to myself)
16" AR-15 (Valentine's day present for Fiance')
9mm AR (because I wanted it)

I'm pretty good at finding excuses to spend money on this stuff.

But now I need a much bigger safe.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I've waited a long time for this, but it finally arrived. A Legendary Arms Works Professional in 6.5 Creedmoor. I topped it with a Leupold VX-2. 4-12X50 mm. Hopefully I can hit the range this week to wring her out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
wow it feels like forever since I've been on TSL but I'm trying to get back into the community(whats left of it :sad010:)

This past year I've picked up a few new toys, and met some awesome guys involved in the Firearms community.

This is my first Long Range Rig
Remington 700 AAC-SD, AICS 2.0, Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X56MM, ATLAS Bipod, SilencerCo Specwar 762

7.5" SBR PDW with a Tucked SilencerCo Saker 556

4 SBRs and a MP5 thats pending a Form 1 approval

2 Double Stampers, 5.56 & 300 Blackout paired with a SilencerCo Saker & Omega

All my pending SBRs, sucks that the wait times have gone up again. Should all be approved by the end of the year. Vector 45 Gen2, MP5, and PTR 91

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Man, tough to keep up with this thread. Awesome stuff from everyone lately. I went out last weekend with the intent of picking up a ruger 10/22 (because it's a mandatory gun enthusiast rifle, and somehow I don't have a .22 rifle), ended up walking out with a Ruger American rimfire .22. Just trying to get some range time w/the iron sights before I pick up a scope for it and make a nail driver out of it. Such a nice feeling gun for the price, and I have a crippling soft spot for bolt action anything:

image by cjerin, on Flickr

·
Registered
489 Posts
so what does everyone think of our newly elected Commander-in-Chief?
Its going to be interesting to see what happens with NFA stuff, SilencerCo's CEO is tight with Trumps Son and was named a Co-Chair in Trumps 2nd Amendment Coalition. Also with the Hearing Protection Act bill being introduced its a perfect time for Silencers to be removed from the NFA.

1701 - 1720 of 1760 Posts