Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1759 Posts

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious to see if any of the members here have any collections

i have a couple nothing crazy, just a remington model 700 30-06 and a flite king 12 ga. shotgun.

i'm not a hunter, never will be but a little target practice is always a good time.

·
Registered
741 Posts
All I have at the moment is a Ruger 10/22. Pretty sweet little gun with tons of mods. Maybe this winter I'll get a 12guage or a Mosin Nagant M44

·
Registered
850 Posts
I don't really have a collection but I do own a S&W model 66 .357 magnum revolver and a Remington model 870 riot shotgun if that counts.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's cool, i'm thinking about starting a collection, may be worth something later on down the line. i know a guy with an old lever action .308 that i might buy. I always wanted a lever action rifle

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
I used to have lots...

Ruger 10/22 with stainless match barrell
Norinco Coach Gun (double barrel shotgun)
Winchester 1300 defender pump shotgun
SKS with 30 round mag
Makarov pistol (awesome, should never had sold it)

Now all I have is a Norinco 1911 .45.

Shooting is fun.

·
Registered
779 Posts
It's been a while since my last purchase -

S&W Model 39 (1970)

S&W 4" Model 19 (1972)

S&W 6" Model 57 (1975)

Maybe it's time to pick up a new one ..........

·
Registered
510 Posts
me i have my grandpas modle 12 winchester (shotgun)
but i shoot with my buddie who has
S&W 357 7 shot revolver
ruger P94 40 and .45 ( this one bluwe up in my hand :( )
a/sk's W Big ass mags!!!
ruger 10/22
7mm rifel
ppk (9mm
highpoint 9mm and .380
manny others fun stuff

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
honestly i didn't think this many members enjoyed the hobby.
i went out yesterday and picked up some ammo, 100 shells for the shot gun and 40 rounds for the 30-06 i may go out down to the creek bed behind my house within the next couple of weeks and shoot up some stuff

·
Registered
850 Posts
It's fun to go out in the wooded part of my property (it's bordered by 160 acres of state-protected wetlands) and target shoot in a clearing I made a few years ago. The only problem is that the ammo goes too fast. lol

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, the ammo does go fast. i like to make things interesting the last couple of times i've gone shooting i took a couple 1 liter bottles and filled them up with baking soda and vinegar, shake it up so the bottle starts to expand and then shoot it. lol it's kind of juvenile but i always get a kick out of seeing the thing explode and the bottle flying up in the air.

·
Registered
372 Posts
WWII enfield in .303
vintage Winchester .30-30
Old WWII training rifle .22
Nazi Mauser Pistol
Springfield Tactical 1911 .45
Benelli 12
Vintage single shot 12
Stoeger side by side 20 gauge

Sold
norinco paratrooper sks
bushmaster ar-15

building
m4

looking to buy and H&K G3 and a Walter p99

shooting fun is fun. I have a Curio Relic license which allows me to have anything older than 50 years or surplus weapons for dirt cheap and have them sent directly to the house

·
Registered
372 Posts
the m4 i'm building is a 14.5 inch free floated barrel with a flash hider to make it just over 16 inches. Collapsable mtr stock railed hand guards and the whole 9 yards. Mind you I'm not a right wing world is going to end and i need weapons kinda guy i just like guns and how they work

1 - 20 of 1759 Posts