Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my dads babys, a 95 SHO. Car has 75k on it. theres a whole story to it and so forth.

1995 Saab 900SE 2.0 5sp. bad intern moto has, parts car.
Drilled and slotted rotors
6spoke rims, lightweight

shift linkage has been spoken for, oil pan might be.

i would like to get a new suspension for the SHO and an intake/exhaust ecu tune.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Replace the CPS while your at it. Common to go on those. You can get the 60k kit from the SHO vender listed above.
Ive Had 4 Gen2 MTX. All Modd'ed and been a member of SHOForum for about 6 years. I love SHO's and Ill have another garage queen one day.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow thanks. i know that dearborn mich use to have a shop for the shos but they went out.....my dads first one was an 89 with a complete elec and fuel upgrade. he crashed it going 150mph...backwards. he was racing, drunk. (hasnt drank since that day) that SHO had a "gold" intake im not sure if that was stock or what, he wont talk about it much.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CPS....ya know this car does have fits, i kid you not it has quit on my mom many times. after being in the shop so many times they finaly removed the alarm box saying thats the only thing to cause it and it still to this day does it to her....althopugh it has had a hard start a few times with me, and this car has been in and out of the shop just for that reason, with no findings, so thats gotta be it then huh?

·
Registered
352 Posts
If the 95's had the Yamaha 24V engine. . . . WELD THE CAMS !! Im not an expert on these motors but I know quite a few people that are.

If you need some help, give me a shout.

-MARKSY

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hmmm. The V8's were the ones you should have welded the cams on, no? 1996 and up. I had a '96 V8 SHO for a bit in high school and the beginning of college; took it to Kirk in MA to get the cams done a while before I sold it... Way back my Dad had a '94 MTX for a company car for about a year (gen.1 and 2 ftw).

Still confused on the OP- are you looking for a SHO parts car? Didn't really make sense.

·
Registered
44 Posts
96 up are the V8s you need the cam's welded on.

The 89-95 motors are virtualy indestructable. If you have the 5spd you can get the diff. Pin welded. Burn outs are not your friend. Once you get into 2nd you can roll. The SHO is able to beat a stock 5.0 mustang stock for stock from 20mph -on.
If its an automagic a 95 has the better D4U1 ( I THIK thats the code ) Computer so your all set just dont beat it.

SHOForum - Powered by vBulletin

For more information then youll ever want. Its like Saablink. Same kind of group of people as well. Once of the best forums on the net.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i joined the SHO club. im looking at just getting it flashed for the most part.
and ya im looking for SHO parts trade my 95 900se vert parts for. I would really like to sell the parts of the cra but not many people seem to need parts from it and its a best offer ordeal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts