Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just wondered if there were any new 93ss owners out there?

I did register but never got the email to confirm my user name, WTF :roll:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Try re-registering, Im not sure what the problem could've been.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi mikej,

Thought I might check out this place. Bit quiet, but I know a few guys who could fill it. :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey welcome to the site Saba. Great to see a New 9-3 owners in the midst. If you know of some more owners, definately show them the site ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi Blaque_out. Saw a post on Saabscene about this place. Looks very slick, a lot of work has been done here. Yes I know of about a dozen 93SS forummers looking for a place. Very knowledgable bunch too.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Great!! I hope to see them here as well. 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am one of those 9-3SS guys that Saba refers to. Looking for a place that's a bit more comfortable. Like the looks of it so far

Oh yeah, my car:

2003 Arc w/ accesory spoiler

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bit quiet, but I know a few guys who could fill it.
I also "be" one of those guys! :D

I really like the looks of this place. I also really like the variety of categories offered to each saab model. It offers, IMHO, more flexibility of posts that some other sites (ahem, ahem). :wink:

Well, most of you guys have seen this pic, but for my initial post here I might as well share:

My Baby:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ahh here we go.. the third saab board for the day :) hopefully the last, too.

Here's my low light, high motion, long exposure, obligitory camera phone photo of my car & it's new shoes:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm here too! I keep getting dragged along by the waves, it seems like
Oh, quit your whining, you "love" getting dragged! :wink: :D

Ahh here we go.. the third saab board for the day hopefully the last, too
Yeah, I feel like "a man without a country". :wink: BTW, you are killing me with that pic. Go out right now and take a "clear" pic! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
JNGold said:
Yeah, I feel like "a man without a country". :wink: BTW, you are killing me with that pic. Go out right now and take a "clear" pic! :D
according to the optics shop, my tripod "should be in any day now" .. since before thanksgiving.

I can see if there's a way to set it on a ledge and take a long exposure shot .. the pic is killing me, too :oops:

.. ugh, 200 christmas pics need to be downloaded off of the camera before the wife will give it up. Hopefully I'm still awake by the time that happens.

Lets see how these look:

looks like I'll be taking a pic tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Much better.

BTW, did anyone tell Finky that we are posting here?

·
Registered
61 Posts
JNGold said:
Much better.

BTW, did anyone tell Finky that we are posting here?
I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure Saba did... ?

Don't forget, he's down visiting family and probably gets severely beaten on account of trying to get on the saab board to communicate with us :oops:

Speaking of fink, I have to get in touch with him to see if he still wants to go to the auto show this Wednesday. The wife didn't seem too enthused, so maybe Chris can be my date ;-) whatdayasay Chris!? :?:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have also been trying to get a hold of Wasaab. Anyone heard from him?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah I PM'd all the refugees on SaabScene (inc Finkle). Yes Wasaab is a candidate for this place.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
You guy's 93ss are so beautiful. I think im going to cry :cry: Keep up the good work and welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts