Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 18"

Votes: 7 53.8%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to get some ideas. I took my wheels off yesterday to clean the insides of them and they are in awful condition. Paint chipping, one might be bent on the inside lip, etc. What wheels do you think would look cool on a polar white Arc on standard suspension and what size should I go with? The car will have an Aero kit on it this summer. Probably won't be able to do much more than $400 for them so used is okay, and OEM or aftermarket is cool.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
hit up the 17" twin 5 spoke saab wheel thats whats on my wifes 99 looks pretty mean
I have a set in REALLY good shape with no curb rash that I'm looking to unload if you are at all interested. Great looking wheels, just not my cup of tea for my Aero wagon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The car will have an Aero kit on it this summer. Probably won't be able to do much more than $400 for them so used is okay, and OEM or aftermarket is cool.
If you're gonna do the Aero kit, why not get the 2004/2005 Aero wheels to match? I've got this set for sale for a *bit* more than you wanna spend. They have been reconditioned to fix any imperfections so they have NO curb rash whatsoever. Took this pic over the past weekend:

See here for individual pics: EVO 5-spokes

PM me if you're interested! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts