Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone! What a great site/fourm. Enjoy reading all of your posts, hope I can help and/or add to the posts.

About me, I am a Saab tech in a private(not a new car dealer) repair shop with about 60 percent Saab customers. I also sell used Saabs, usually off lease cars at wholesale.
Thanks for a great site .

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey,

Welcome to the site 8) Glad you could join us. I too hope you can post some helpful info in the forums.

What Saabs do you have?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No not too many certified cars but once in awhile. And as far as wholesale "YOU HAVE NO IDEA" no really you don't. I do love this site. I am in the process of trying to carry performance parts. Don't ask what brand, I will post when I am ready. I want to try them first. As far as what cars I own: A 95 SE 5 spd, ported and polished,T04 turbo off an Aero, viggen intercooler, homemade boost valve, ECM remapped fuel and timing per resistor in CTS, gutted cat, homebrew exhaust,homebrew air box. A V-6 auto not worth mentioning and I just picked up a 99 9-3 5 spd that I'm not sure what I am going to do with. I am waiting to see the body kit in the group buy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts