Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in Huntington Beach last night and stopped to get some gas and the car next to me was an ION Redline with Distributor plates on it. I got to talking to the guy about the car and how it was to drive and some of his mods on it. Saturn had done some exhaust, fuel work and increased the charger PSI on it basically making it a show type car from what he was saying. it looked pretty good and sounded great. We both pulled out onto Beach Blvd. at the same time so I lined up next to him of course and when the light turned green hammered it and hoped he would to and he did. I was amazed at how quick this little ION was!! I was able to hold on to the lead until we hit 60 or so and then I got passed up! I think that if the ION would have been a bone stock Red Line I probably could have kept even or won the whole race but if i had to guess I think that this ION was probably pushing 250HP(crank) or so. I quite right after that just due to the fact that Beach is a busy street and lots of cops on it. It was still a fun race and I hope to find this guy again once I finish some of my future plans for my car!!! :twisted:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts