Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to all! Joined the Saab community for the first time in Sept of 04. Got a 9-3 Arc (nocturn blue with parchment) and I love it. 8,000 fantastic miles on the German autobahn! Look forward to learning from all the knowledgeable people here and just getting to know everyone. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome, are you in the Army? I lived in Germany for 8 years as my Dad was stationed there. Thats where I first drove a car and yes, it was a Saab.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lemonscu said:
Welcome, are you in the Army? I lived in Germany for 8 years as my Dad was stationed there. Thats where I first drove a car and yes, it was a Saab.
Yes in the Army. I am stationed in Mannheim with a military police battalion. I am headed back to the states after 4 years over here (and other places!), and I can't wait to get back to the old USA!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a friend stationed in Wurzberg but he is in I Iraq at the Moment. He is Air Defense and I hear through the grapevine that he is hauling shit around and looking for places to relocate it. He wouldnt admit that to me of course, he just says hed rather be in Germany. Enjoy the autobahn and lets see some pics of the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts