Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like something small, i need the trunk space, and durable, so when i toss my bike in it doesnt screw everything up
i was thinking, two smaller subs, surounded by bright green plexi, and maybe the amp under the cover, with the spare tire
also, what is a good company that sells speakers at a reasonable price, and has some that will fit the front speakers in the 9-3, they are about to be dead

Any ideas?

Brian

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
ooh, i like green plexiglass, looks like a giant mint candy thingy, lol

mtx makes a good sub for the dollar, you can find those at circuit city, as for front speakers, get some boston's go to tweeter etc, they have a really good selection of speakers.

look around, do your homework

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
What about if you made a custom trunk enclosure the repositioned everything so that you could still use your trunk?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
yeah all plexy glass enclosures i have seen are always real bulky..they look cool but some times the glue they use turns yellow and messes up the glass color...id go for coustom...

cant wait for summer to do mine!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Im planning on doing mine probably this week. I though I would need to use fiber glass, but instead I going to use wood.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well what i was thinking for the plexi was, have two small boxes, one on each side, and have a bent piece of plexi bolted to the box, and curved around the subs, with a few inches in between, just to keep my bike out of the speaker

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts