Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was driving down to NJ from Boston for the weekend last friday night. Very dark on I84 going a good clip when these two crotch rockets come flying up behind me. Now there weren't many cars on the road so I was running on cruise control to save my legs. I was in the left lane, but making an honest effort to get out of the way of the bikers...except the idiot in the right lane kept speeding up as I was trying to pass him. At this point I get pissed off that I have to take my car off cruise control so I can accellerate enough to pass and get out of the way for the two bicycles high beaming me.

Well I finally get out of the way and the the bikes fly by me and procede to give me the finger! At this point I'm furious...I pull back on the stick and make and with a push on my left leg....oops I just realize that I'm not driving my Saab and this is an automatic car... I look over at my fiance to see if she noticed my "muscle spasm" but I was safe.

Don't you hate it when that happens? Seems every time I want to smoke someone, I'm not driving my car...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts