Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, my name is ethan, i'm 19 and have a saab addiction. whew! now i feel better.

i currently go to college for automotive technology and also work at a saab dealer being trained to be a saab technician. i am also doing a full restoration on an 86 spg i found after it sat in a barn for 2 years. the car already has a decent amount of performance parts which i plan on adding to after it's all fixed up. i have pics and can keep everybody posted on how it's coming along if there's any interest....

nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Def post some pics. We all would love to see. Are you going to ATC in philly?

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Welcome to Saablink! Definitely post some pictures, those are a requirement for new members :lol: trust me i wont be the first one to ask.

So where are you located? Theres some events coming up in NY and PA in the next few months you might be interested in. Should be good to have a future saab tech to pester :lol: .

Paul

Edit: see he beat me to the punch with the pics :lol:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I agree, we need pics. Congrats on the buy, youll have fun with It I know I am.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome Welcome. Glad to have you. If you have an obsession for Saabs then you definately came to the right place 8)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
damn dude - you sound just like me - where are you going to school? I start ATC (Automotive Training Center) this 20th. I too am 19 - had an 86 SPG project car (became scrap metal :oops: ) and am working on my 89 SPG right now - hasta be done SOON. Welcome aboard - enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, some pics would be nice. What dealer do you work at?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all for the warm welcome. i live in harrisburg PA so some of those meetings would definitly be of interest to me. what is the NTC?

I go to harrisburg area community college right now.

this car was pretty close to being scrapped or parted....i rescued it.....i hope :oops: the car currently has numerous parts from swedish dynamics that came with the car so we'll see how it works out. i'll work on getting some pics of it up for you guys, i have a bunch that i already took but it went to the body shop today so it will definitly be changing....

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
almost forgot, i work at Lehman saab.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts