Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure which decent shape only on crack in side skirt pictures to come need an idea of aprice

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
silly question... for what model and year? i just picked up a carly kit for a C9000 for 400 but that was a low price

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's for a 9k sorry about that. And I think it came off a late 80 to early 90

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
the reason i ask i because there's a mark I and a mark II kit. 86-90 and 91-92. the kit i have is an 86 kit and i want a 91 kit but if thats a 91 kit then i'll have an 86 kit and a 91 kit ;)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give me ur cell and ill text a pic. Pretty sure its 91 body

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
the 91-92 "MK2" kit are not very common - not that the first generation ones are or anything, but I think the 91-92 ones are EXTREMELY rare in the US -
As for your newly acquired kit - glad it's got another new home :) I hope to see it painted and fully installed one day :)

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Not to hijack... I intend to post the whole car for sale tonight or tomorrow, but I have a 92 9000S with said "MK2" kit for a 91-92 car. And yes, they are super rare, in fact I actually had mine imported from the UK.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah it's too bad you didn't get back to me right away though carl as i drove 2hrs to and from NY and spent said 750 on vig spoiler and 86 kit. but if you decide you are willing to do payments or part the pieces out to me i'll make it more than worth your time

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry got home late last night. I just got the door open on the car it is on it is a 91

1 - 9 of 9 Posts