Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what happens when i get bored. Enjoy!

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i would... but shes dating... sorry.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thats funny shes in 10th grade.... the other 2 are in 11th they all just look really young there.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Well the one in marroon ain't too bad either, but atleast ya didn't say 9th grade :lol: 10th is still fair game :lol: :p I'm just a senior, it's all good :)
Besides, you live in VA. a bit far for me :p Unless they plan on visiting PA anytime soon :wink:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nop thats the other one.... this one has a 2000 volvo s40T

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Thats a pretty cruel quote. :evil:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
omg its sooo true... my parents are the worse drivers EVER.... my step mom crashed her car last year in the snow because she was in drive going down a HILL and she slamed on the breaks!!!!! AHHH I WANTED TO SLAP HER

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bored...

·
Registered
556 Posts
hahaha, Lan parties, I just figured out what these were from a friend of mine thats into interenet gaming, they seem kinda nerdy, the lan parties, you wouldnt see me at one thats for sure, just not into gamine. Your sis is pretty good looking tho, and a volov s40t aint the worst but a 9000 aero would be great. lol
I take pictures of random crap too when Im bored, about 90% of them are useless.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man kiss my ass lan parties are not for nerds... it all depends on who you go with. all my friends and i are not nerds at all... we just enjoy hanging out and playing games

Its not like we sit there with head phones on gaming away and throwing fits when we lose.... in fact we have more attractive girls at lan parties than the really popular coke heads have at their party but im sure we are like the only group like this 8)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Boxerchip said:
man kiss my ass lan parties are not for nerds... it all depends on who you go with. all my friends and i are not nerds at all... we just enjoy hanging out and playing games 8)
Hey sorry man no offense, didnt mean to offend you I should have said there not my style, my friend host lan parties too, and hes not a nerd. Hope I didnt offend you too much. Im more of a sit in the garage work on my car type of guy, no clubbin, parties for me, just workin on cars, and crusin for ricers hehehe.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
spgdude said:
hahaha, Lan parties, I just figured out what these were from a friend of mine thats into interenet gaming, they seem kinda nerdy, the lan parties, you wouldnt see me at one thats for sure, just not into gamine. Your sis is pretty good looking tho, and a volov s40t aint the worst but a 9000 aero would be great. lol
I take pictures of random crap too when Im bored, about 90% of them are useless.
lol - if II had a friend with a sister like that and friends like that who all attended "LAN Parties" I'd be all about it. :lol:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I have to say...the full race scene includes the following:

1) Cars
2) Music
3) Women
4) Parties
5) Cops
6) Computers
7) Other stuff

All of which go way more into depth than just a single word on a list.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts