Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is to organize the ideas for the Aggressive body kit that will take place as a group buy. Please post your ideas here, so that we can decide on an aggressive style that will everyone will like.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just repost the main front, side and rear you like...then we'll vote or find one we like and decide what modifications we like.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the Second front, the Real Car side skirts, and the last rear bumper.

Accolade may have better side skirts on their site.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
what the hell is up with all those red-neck style "latches" on this car???

They looked to have either gotton really bored - or just simply went WAY overboard on that concept... either way - I don't like that look one bit (the hood mainly)

·
Registered
4 Posts
holy mother,
alot of these look like APEX kits...

so you guys want a unique style kit?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I looked at the apex kits on your sit. Something similar like that. The yellow lance is something that would awesome on the Saab though. It’s sort of in the middle of aggressive and sleeper so.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oz-e said:
holy mother,

What ideas do you guys along with Accolade have for an aggressive kit that will flow with the car?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Blaque_Out said:
oz-e said:
holy mother,

What ideas do you guys along with Accolade have for an aggressive kit that will flow with the car?
Hey Blaque_Out,

Not sure if you were talking to oz-e, but this would be for him also. But anyway for an aggressive look, I want it to look mean but nothing that's going to be sticking out far and if you bump somebody you're not going to stab them to death.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
*One thing I want to point out is I want to get rid of the divits in the front bumper for the headlight wipers. I want to eliminate those headlight wipers all together. As I have done now, just my bumper is left with those annoying divits pictured on all of those photos I posted above.

P.S. Burnsides, those "latches" are to hold the hood on :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Yeah that’s a good idea. I did not even think about those when I was posting. The ones on my car the motor died anyway. Really no need for them.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You gotta watch out for that, cause some people may want to keep them. :roll:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I think that will have to be the sacrifice for having a body kit on your car. I personally don't think the car would look right with the wipers on there anyway.

If you going to have a car that has an aggressive look, then what are the wipers going to help? That’s not portraying a very aggressive look to me.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
True...I was just saying that some people may want to keep them.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
They might be able to incorporate a cover for the people that still want them. Though I don't know how that would go over.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Grandpa Munster checking in....

The wipers are pretty crucial for a car driven in the snow. When there's salt on the road, the heat from the lights turns the dirty, salty spray into a gray crust that gets baked onto the lens. It's a bitch to remove and, worst of all, it dims the lights considerably. I'd rather you guys got home safely than in style....

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So can we start getting some final votes together to forward to the LoPro crew?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts