Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need some help. A 93' CSE automatic. My car keeps stalling out. Used to be randomly but now it keeps happening on initial take off at like a red light,etc. The TCS CTRL light comes on and the rpm's drop to like 200-300. I can cut the car off and put it back on and it runs normally until it stalls out again. I can tell when its going to happen when I feel the transmission shifting funny or taking to long to shift. For now I wont be driving the car since it keeps happening. If any one can please help me out Thanks

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I do not mean to be negative, but you need to find somebody that knows this system thoroughly to "hands on" diagnose this car. They're few and far between, and it may not be cheap. Parts swapping and trial&error repairs will make you hate this car

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing and there is this one guy about 45 minutes away from where I at that knows about all Saabs up and down but how can I drive my car 45 minutes with out it stalling lol (a joke) but I gotta figure something out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts