Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am driving through town on my way to see my lady listening to music and this toyota corrola Type S pulls up besides me. He is in his car with a girl and blasting his music. Well just to be safe I put the 95 in sport and dropped in in first just in case. As the light turned green i slowly pushed on the gas and he started to squel his tires. Then I just gave my car all it could..(this is before the mods I put out on it) and smoked him. I stopped racing when my car hit 60 mph seeing as how we were going up and over a blind hill where cars intersect commonly, but by then I had him by 2 or 3 car lengths. Funny thing is he blew past me going like 85 or something like it justified him losing but at the next light he turned instead of trying again. ANd last this civic hatchback with cold air and exhaust keep trying to race me and i bet him off the line 5 lights in a row then we were going like 10 and he punched it and I did too.... bet him and again they speed up and pass you just to look awesomebut it pathetic really. If the automatic aero with its turbo lag can beat a civic off the line there is no hope for that litte poser in his ricer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts