Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went into town for a nice lunch with my mom, then I went and picked up a friend and his computer (weighing over 150lbs). So we are driving down the highway in the left lane and i see this black accord coming up fast as shit so i slow down to the speed limit and let him get right on my tail, he has a giant erector set spoiler and jewl lights, so I down shift and blow past like 10 cars then i have to turn off the road. He folowes me off the road and i make a turn on to this road called 21 curves (and as you may guess its curvy) so as soon as i get on 21 curves i just take off and by the 3rd turn he was GONE. When i get to the end of the road i wait for him and sure enough a minute later there he is, i smile and wave and all i get back is a middle finger.

·
Registered
29 Posts
0wned! good work

·
10,303 Posts
I hate those little honda/nissan assholes. Thats all they do is flip people off. Read any site, TurboBuick.com, ImpallaSS forums, the camaro sites, anyplace.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey hey hey i was a nissan guy and when i raced and got eaten i took it as damn i need a new engine bc i had a craptacular 1.6 litre that produced 96 hp to the wheels whoo hoo

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sjhudon said:
What computer was your friend hauling around at 150lbs? the 1985 vaccum model? :shock:
2 NEC 19 inch displays weighing in at 57lbs each
1 Tower with 7 hard drives and its a steal tower... never weighed it but im sure its at least 60LBS so I just went for 150ish.... does that sound that bad? I mean for LCDs yes... but with CRT displays they can reach the 100s in weight.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Boxerchip said:
sjhudon said:
What computer was your friend hauling around at 150lbs? the 1985 vaccum model? :shock:
2 NEC 19 inch displays weighing in at 57lbs each
1 Tower with 7 hard drives and its a steal tower... never weighed it but im sure its at least 60LBS so I just went for 150ish.... does that sound that bad? I mean for LCDs yes... but with CRT displays they can reach the 100s in weight.
that answer took over a years time....wow :shock: :lol:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still remember that race, I just saw that thread today when someone posted on it.

sorry about the wait on that response ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I still remember that race, I just saw that thread today when someone posted on it.

sorry about the wait on that response ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts