Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ninety nine viggen the acc doors when trying to change to defroster vents or floor doesnt change to the direction desired what can this be? the motor itself a type of drum? what is the common problem with this?

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
theres a weird grease that causes the door to stick.

there were a few service bulletins and methods of placing screws in certain places to pull the outer sides of the box away from the flap giving it more freedom to move. i dont believe either of them are perfect tho, and they are quite a pain to perform.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm so what should i do.. or what have you done.. i am looking to buy this car and this will be the first problem i fix on it... how in depth is it?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol welll im going to need to use the defroster and the car only blows hot air anyways...idk i am looking to buy this car and i want to have the system working....my 2000 9-3 never had the problem but i never used the acc system as i love to drive with the windows down..and only used heat in the winter.. sooo where can i find this service bulletin?

·
Registered
429 Posts
i have a similar problem with my 9-5 but unfortunately, nobody here seems to be able to help. Try saabcentral, that's what i'm doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.