Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some pics I have wanted to take. I got bored one day at work and put an absolute bottle to good use. :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Lol those are wonderful. Should be submitted to Absolute ;)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
DeLorean said:
so when you suck out the old blood, what exactly do you do with it? :?:
Replace it with Vodka ;)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
you know, i saw that and i almost vomited, i cannot go to funerals at all, just thinking about them make me sick, even though i like the looks of hearses and the ashes of the dead don't bother me too much, i just cannot deal with blood and death.

eww

and then i figured out what you meant to do with it, and i thought to myself, "what a sick f*ck" but then i realized it was a joke, so no biggy

but then i thought, wait, he cuts the dead up and stuff and he drinks while doing it, what happens if he is drunk and is doing it?....

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea uh...thats not cool .

·
7,595 Posts
saabguy, you must have some death issues.... Everyone dies, it's better we all realize it now. Give it about 50 more years or so, and you too will be getting your blood sucked out :lol: When it's happening, it's not like you'll care :p

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I dont drink while working, thats against the rules.

The blood goes down the drain just like the shit, piss and whatever else you guys flush down there.

Ironically I can't stand the sight of pain, like bloddy ouch, I cut my lef off pain. And I could never process my own deer if I hunted.

I drank the vodka, later that week while at home, offcall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts