Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
The "Saab" and "9-3" badges don't have any pins to hold them on. I believe the Saab logo does however. So you can remove the words without any problems.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
yes they can be removed very easily....ERP had a good tip to use floss and then rub off the excess glue...worked well!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Badges?

We ain't got no badges....

We don't need no badges...

I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!

(sorry, couldn't resist....)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
iwantaviggen, dude, get you spoiler painted to match your car. I have a silver 9-3 with the spoiler painted to match, and it looks 1,000,000,000 x's better

Brian

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
well i would like to, but i backed into a trash can and now thers a giant whole in it, i would like to wait till i get a viggen spoiler tho...

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
ya... trash can hitting your spoiler?
was it a dumpster?
and btw, if you wait long enough, the blue will come off of your saab badges, and will almost match a silver car

Brian

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
it was a trash can...yes i have had the hood badge paint come off..got it replaced for free....and heres the pics...

and the clips on the left side of the spoiler broke so it rattles like crazy!!!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
its ABS plastic though, wouldnt the fiberglass epoxy attack the ABS?
check on ebay for one, then get that ish painted
how hard did you back into that thing?

Brian

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
the can was filled so it didnt budge it just beat the shit outa my spoiler...tape, kinda ghetto....fiberglass, eh not worth it.....i have checked ebay, nothing there... a used one is about $125...so if you guys see one for cheaper please let me know....

·
Registered
410 Posts
What I did with my badges because my car is black I took a piece of sand paper and sanded off the silver paint so its black on black. If you’re near the car you can see them but from a distance you cant tell that there.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I have a black car also, and what I did was rip the emblems off using a flathead screwdriver...And then took it to a professional detailing shop, and they sanded it down and made it look all nice, came included in my detail job for like $150...That was when I had money... :(

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like my badges but I just dident want them to stick out as much

1 - 20 of 24 Posts