Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I remember why I don't go to Sonic on Sundays, and why I don't street race.
Last night, I had to pick my back up car (V6 Camry) from my mechanic, stopped at Sonic to see all the cars and see what people played with now a day:th_thumbsdownsmiley garbage. Mostly SRT neons, and well just evo's suby's and the normal rice crap. Not that I think evo's or sti's are bad cars, they just don't do it for me.

So everyone starts leaving sonic, I got on the highway and this jack ass in a non gst/gsx second gen with a aftermarket turbo Eclipse comes flying up on my ass, I nail it and walk away. A new WRX not sure if it was an STI or not comes flying up on the left side of my car, slams his brakes on, does the 3 honks we go- I walk away 45-65 45-75 45-85.
The Eclipse driver, comes up on the right side, i'm in the middle we do the honks, we take off I came out ahead right off the bat and stayed that way. :flipoff:

I was very far ahead and had slowed back down, we where far away from my house, I was done and wanted to go home. My friend that was in the car had to work early. It was already 10.
I'm in the lane to get off the highway, the wrx cuts me off on the off ramp (drove over the lines to divide the sections for highway/off ramp) SLAMS on his brakes the Eclipse is behind me right on my ass I swerved slammed my brakes on and was just like seriously WTF? Are you trying to hit me?
I was trying to drive normally and just give them the hint i'm tapping out.

I got back on the highway, they blocked me from going back the direction of my home. This is where it got really hairy.
I'm going the speed limit, the WRX driver the Eclipse both get on the sides of my car, and get about 6 inches away from either side of my car flipping me off, shouting out their window. I really had no clue what was provoking them. I got on my brakes the two other cars almost collide. The eclipse got behind me and rammed the back of my car. ASSHOLE!

I slow WAYYYYY down, and they literally stopped on the side of the highway- waited for me to drive by and came back up on me. I call the cops, asked me where I was they said no cars where in the area but to "get to a police station". Ya, because I know where those are in a part of town I never have been too.

I nail it, Suby and Eclipse following me, I couldn't get going fast enough for them to even back off. I don't ever purposely drive like an r-tard I like my car, I respect my life and other drivers these people where trying to kill me!:angry:

I got up to the point where I was bouncing my car off the governor, I make a sharp turn to get off the highway, had a green light, used my e-brake to make the turn, and some how both of them still behind me.

I get back on the phone with the cops and I say "Look my phones GPS is on, i'm scared and they have repeatedly almost hit me" 911 again no fucking help!

I cut threw an apartment complex with a big "DEAD END" sign, only way out was for me to jump the rail road tracks, which I did. They didn't follow. Thinking I was almost clear, I got back on the main road, stopped at the red light they come flying up on me both on the passenger side of my car, 6 or 7 people get out of both cars screaming at us. I reversed out they threw something at my hood, now I have nice dent on it; and as I was going forward and away they threw a glass bottle of some sort at my driver side door and dented that as well.

Did I miss something or are people just crazy ? I was afraid I did something really serious mechanically to my car, it seems ok aside from the new dents. I'm just afraid to drive it now, I have the only green 9k with green rims in town. I didn't get plate numbers, but I do know what the drivers of both cars look like. Needless to say, i'm thankful no one got hurt, I pray nothing like that ever happens again and I sure as shit will not be going to NEAR the Sonic by my house on a weekend again (at least not in the Saab).

What would you do? Or what would you have done differently

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That's a crazy story. So sorry you had to go through that shit.

If I were you, I'd get recruit some cops and go back to Sonic with the cops trailing behind you. Hopefully, they can nail the people that caused you and your car so much harm and stress.

And ps- get a fake hand-gun or knife.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Tell your passenger to pull out his phone. Open the Around Me app. Search police station. Directions to this location. Go.

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Wow. What's done to your saab?

·
Registered
578 Posts
go back with some frineds and fuck them up thats bullshit a group of peple tried that shit when i had my cutlass i sent them over the hood. you cant have nice shit any more, plus what happend to just getting into a fist fight now you got to worry about getting jumped by 10 people or getting shot

·
Registered
578 Posts
where you from liberty city?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
'Round here, I'd have called up a friend that I knew had guns. (Not hard) and I would have had them come outside holding it when I drove by with the ricer fucks behind me.

I'd say, get a gun. They'd have fucked off if you held one out the window.*

Pics of the damage?

*This may possibly do more harm than good if they had one too....

·
Registered
31 Posts
What the hell is it about Sonic that is so hood as to attract folks like these? They have jalapeño poppers, I get that, but do the poppers really cause this much havoc?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What the hell is it about Sonic that is so hood as to attract folks like these? They have jalapeño poppers, I get that, but do the poppers really cause this much havoc?
Funny shit because my friend actually ordered the jalapeno poppers! In Colorado I may be wrong but you don't need a permit to carry a conselald weapon. I had taken my gun out of the car for the "save saab" meet saturday. I would never have shot someone, I am a decent shot but I would not have discharged a firearm last night. I did notice the eclipse cracked the lenses on my hatch last night, fuckers! My car again is stock, aside from rims an tires i had put one less then a week ago.

My plan? Well, I have 3 other cars in my house. One of them supercharged 06' Malibu SS. Next week, week after whatever they better no show, they are getting turned in.

·
Registered
578 Posts
apparently sonic at night is like the alternate 1985 from back to the future

but realy you need to go back there and fuck there shit up bring a bat and some buddys

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Here, the hangout used to be the Hobby Lobby parking lot. Lots of shit went down there, fights, wrecks, normal high-school car crap. Everyone finally got kicked out after they left a huge mess of garbage. (apparently they were fine with the other stuff going on) Everyone moved out to River Front park, as far as I know they're still going there.

Another place is a local car wash. Mustangs on one side, Vtecs on the other. Needless to say, it's very fun to sit back and watch.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like where this is going.

I forgot sonic has decent milkshakes. :th_MySaab900Like:

How many g's did you pull on the ebrake Swedish flick move. Some impressive maneuvering. And very vivid writing. Tommy likey; Tommy want wingy!

1 - 20 of 140 Posts