Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to make a long story short today i got cut off by some jerk in a "pimped "honda civic and swerved to miss him and ended up rearending a jeep cherokee which then comenced to eat the passanger side of my car for brakefast with almost no damage to the jeep. the toe guy said car is totaled and i dont have colision on it so im pretty much screwed. The guy in the honda drove off and i never got his plates. So if any of you out there want something from my car ... im gonna try and part it out best i can... ill post a list of the stuff i can or can probly save.

any thing on the back lights trunk spare wheel what ever
wheels are all fine relitivly new tiers 9000 areos
all the interiior tan learther new floor mats there air bags never deployed so every thing in there is fine
ne of the electronics like the locks and window controler
k+n replacement filter
drivers side light fixtures
pinoer cd player
front cross drilled rotors
rears sway bar polyurithane bushings
the exterior is black
i can check ne thing else if u have somthing specific in mind but chances are if its on the right side its pretty much no existant :(

also if ne one knew of a good deal for another saab some time in the near future i would love to hear about it

thanks guys it was certinly fun while it lasted.
kill a few civics for me :evil:

BRAD

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
if there super aeroslike you say and in good condition post them in the classifieds on saabnet.com...you can get 700-1000 bucks prolly. other than that just see what you can get

·
Registered
711 Posts
You should look around for a relatively lame 9K, and then you can use the new 9K for parts to fix yours or vice versa.

If you are driving a 9K, probably best to save those parts for yourself... :)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Damn dude - that sucks hardcore! Sure you can't rebuild her? Are you ok? No harm to you? Pictures of the car are a must btw... If your not interesting in saving her - I'll be the first bird to swoop in for a look at the fresh meat... :twisted:

How old are the rotors and how many miles are on them?! Pictures of Seats? How about some pics of those rims - how are the tires? Engine - keeping or selling? Thanks 8)

·
Registered
299 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
Damn dude - that sucks hardcore! Sure you can't rebuild her? Are you ok? No harm to you? Pictures of the car are a must btw... If your not interesting in saving her - I'll be the first bird to swoop in for a look at the fresh meat... :twisted:

How old are the rotors and how many miles are on them?! Pictures of Seats? How about some pics of those rims - how are the tires? Engine - keeping or selling? Thanks 8)
you forgot to ask about springs. werent you looking for a set

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rotors i got when i bought the car in july so they probly have 4000 miles on them the rear ones are just as new but arnt cross drilled

i can get picks of the seat but there in good shape as i said tan leather a little wear onthe back of the dirves seat but not to bad

the engine has 134,400 miles on it and i guess it depends how much the place offers me for it

ill get picks of the wheels and every thing either tomarow or very soon and let u know whats up/

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i live in wakefield RI

The springs are old cs springs so probly not what your looking for. Im going to get the pictures after school so i should have them up tonight

depending on how much the guy at the shop will offer me and how much it cost to toe it some place where i can part it out every thing will be for sale

i dunno a whole lot about taking it apart so ne one who lives close that would be willing to help me it would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks

BRAD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts