Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could a "lounge" of some sort be created for all saab ppl to use, like a general general forum area? I've always enjoyed those. I think it would be a big plus here. Specially since i'e been banned from Saab Central for advertising your forums on Saab Scene.... go figure. So you'll see me here much more I think now. Unless they change their minds again. Anyways.... general chat area needed ;)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Wait a minute....you got banned from Saab Central for advertising on ANOTHER forum?? Okay thats just ludicrous. Yea there's definately none of that here on TSL. Perhaps now is a good time to change your Avatar :wink:

The Lounge forum your speaking about is called "Off Topic" under the Miscellaneous category. Anyone can post anything non-saab related in there. If its Saab related, it will most likely fit under a specific category.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Wow... yea that is pretty bad. Sorry to hear that. Oh and about the guest being allowed to post, we're working on that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm another who was banned from SaabCentral (saab-900.com as it was then). I've seen posts censored too - majority of members are oblivious to this I would have thought.

Anyway, good to see another Saab board on the net. :D :D :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Wow... This being banned by SaabCentral is starting to become a trend. Sorry to hear of your exclusion, but were glad your here at TSL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts