Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i got some new upgrades and thought i would share them with you all.

1)Black DI
2)HKS SSQV BOV
3)Sparco X-Speed Shift Knob

]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice, I like the shifter, but why did u paint your DI black?? I think it looks awsome in red, would like mine to be red lol, but looking great! :D

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
trexturk said:
i didn't paint it, i bought one from the t-7.
do you notice any improvements at all? I didn't think they were compatible?
Or is that just marketing nonsense to sell t7 parts for more $$$????

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ohhh haha alrite, thats cool man, it looks great :D :D :D!!! I'd love to install a BOV for mine, how does it sound??

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea man...I'd hate to think u just wasted your money.

I painted mine in high temp black, and it looks stock. I need to take a picture of my engine bay, but it came out really well.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Also how do you like that SSQV?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, thanks for comments.

As for the black DI. I didn't feel a power gain at all, just feels the same to me.
I did a couple months of searching and i found a guy who had this DI on his red top 9-3 for more then a year, and his car runs perfect.
I only got it for $50 so its not a huge loss if i sell it and get a red top one again.

As for the SSQV, i like it. It has a loud pitch noise. I like it better then the greddy i had.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Swapping DIs between Trionic types is only advised for limping home...It can be done, but it's not something you want to do for a while -- especially if it's only for looks.

Go before show, T :twisted:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
A black di can be used a t-5, but can not be done the otehr way around (red di on t7)... the black di works very much the same on a t5 so no problems .....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts