Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got one, its a double black 1996 5spd aero, parted out do too so/so body and blown motor parts can be shipped at buyers expense

Tdo4 6cm with all lines for 270$

full black aero interior in great shape with only minor stress cracks on the drivers seat full interior includes front seats, rear seats, headrest, and door panels 550$

rear bumper and side skirts in great shape. front bumper has a small crack at the bottom right below a fog lamp 450$ for the whole kit

trans shifts very very well, 350$

i have two sets of super aero (4x108 bolt patern) one set has horrible snow tires on them----150$ the other set has street tires that should pass inspection. 275$

doors and hatch are very usable, and will look great, make an offer.

all other parts are for sale, make an offer

parts are located in nashua NH, feel free to call me at 978 877 9862

local pickup prefered. and i will avoid tearing the car apart untill 1200$ of parts have already been spoken for. most because if somebody really wanted to, they could put a motor in it, and have a decent running/driving car

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the block is gone, the car overheated pretty bad (drove from providence to boston and back with no coolent) so i wouldnt trust anything from it

but if you really want it, just help me take it out of the car and its yours

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I'm in need of the following if they are in excellent shape....

Drivers side front fender, drivers side rear door, and clear corners (if you got them)

Can I see pictures? Also... how much + shipping to 53005?

·
Registered
914 Posts
How much would you want for a gauge cluster, ECU and wiring harness (if non-tcs and the greay connector which I believe the 1996 did not) and anything else it would take to T5 a Classic!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Alex

1 - 16 of 16 Posts