Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. Will a turbo off a 1999 93 fit and work ok on a 2000 93. T5 to T7. Wondering if there is a difference and what I have to do (if anything) to compensate for that.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Oops, I'd swear the wtb said '99. I was looking at the same thing with that turbo I sent. Seems like the easiest way to go would be to cut both intake pipes, use the bottom off the '99 and the top section of the '00 pipe so you can hook up the pcv pipe. But I didn't send the intake pipe with the turbo. Let me know if you need it. I can possibly come up with a t7 turbo for you, but I'll need to get it from a friend and it'll probably be more expensive. Other than the intake pipe that t5 turbo should be a direct fit.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It did say 99. The car I ended up buying was a 2000. The guy in the ad listed it incorrectly, but it was such a good deal I had to get it anyways. If I have to cut anything I'd rather not do it that way, but give me a day to figure out a piping set up and I'll get back to you on the T7 one. If anyone on here has a clever idea feel free to chime in. It looks pretty mint btw, thanks for sending it on over!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can anyone verify if the B205 and B204 coolant and oil lines are the same? And will the stock T7 intake pipe work with the T25 like it does with the GT17, or will I have to modify anything? I'm having a hell of a time finding diagrams and instruction on this. The damn WIS (my copy anyways) is strictly T5.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
All the plumbing should be the same for oil and antifreeze. The hard part is the suction tube. T7 tube wont mount because there's no "lip" for the clamp to attach to. T5 tube mounts to turbo, but it's too short to reach the bellows, and there's no place to mount the line for pcv system. I have both pipes, and could make up a "hybrid" tube for you if you want to use that turbo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts