·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video of it, some of you already know some info on this Jeep:

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
You need to list a price. And just because "some people know the info" doesn't mean everyone does. Details. List them.

Let's try that again from the top, this time with more Mainer accent.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
guys should I buy it?!*

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Friend is trying to sell his Explorer, this is in considerations.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok it has a 5speed manual transmission, which obviously works fine hence why it was moved there on my lawn. A 4.0l inline-6 engine. Some rust issues, not rocker panels or anything, they were done 3 years ago. But some rust on the floors and such. Just fixed the coolant leak this afternoon. Needs rear shocks, and sway bar bushings for a sticker (according to VIP).

My dad wants $700 OBO

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Let's try that again from the top, this time with more Mainer accent.
Oh yessah, by Jesus. Lem down at VIP says it's fayah, but she'll need sway bah bushins and some reah shocks, bub. Has a wicked pissah 4.0L straight six and you row youah own geahs. Just drove from Bangoah to Brewah, then up to Machaias foah good measuah. She'll go anywheah, so you can get theyah from heah. Ah yup.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Carl, that made me laugh. Like legit, laugh out loud. Haha I know exactly how that sounds, I'm replaying it in my head to that accent. Hahaha wow too funny

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Oh yessah, by Jesus. Lem down at VIP says it's fayah, but she'll need sway bah bushins and some reah shocks, bub. Has a wicked pissah 4.0L straight six and you row youah own geahs. Just drove from Bangoah to Brewah, then up to Machaias foah good measuah. She'll go anywheah, so you can get theyah from heah. Ah yup.
Does it drive good when it's raw out?

·
User
9,193 Posts
Sometimes, dead is bettah!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I would romp this over that c900 anyday. Doesn't look half bad.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think its the e-brake light.
The one that was on was the ebrake light. Its a manual and I had it parked while I took the video, so it was in neutral.

As for the area to the right of the instrument cluster, there are no bulbs behind that area. I'm not sure I've ever seen a Cherokee with anything lighting up behind there. I think it was just for decoration to even out both sides of the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
The one that was on was the ebrake light. Its a manual and I had it parked while I took the video, so it was in neutral.

As for the area to the right of the instrument cluster, there are no bulbs behind that area. I'm not sure I've ever seen a Cherokee with anything lighting up behind there. I think it was just for decoration to even out both sides of the instrument cluster.
On the older Cherokee's there was a cheap shitty little LCD clock on the right hand side blank.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Huh, even if it was crappy, that's still kinda cool. My clock is just on the radio

1 - 20 of 25 Posts