Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I love about my job! I was there for 3-4 days and I managed to shot some nice pics that I'd like to share with you. Once again, captions are in Greek (sorry for that) so I hope you like watching more than... wait, that's not going to end well. I'll shut it here.

Enjoy :)

Aruba, December 2010 | Facebook

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What do you do for a living? Whatever it is, I need to do it...that travel perk is the best!

As for your album, great pictures! I see some postcard fronts in there! Nice photographic eye. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Cool you get to travel to a place like that! Beats my 8 hours in philly thread.

On another note, I visited curacao this year on business and its similar to aruba but without the overdevelopment. If you get a chance, call it a protip and go to curacao.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you do for a living? Whatever it is, I need to do it...that travel perk is the best!
I'm an IT engineer for Dell. We're sent to customer's site to install servers etc. And obviously some of the customers are in places like that. 9 months for Dell US I've been to 19 states, Aruba, Trinidad and Jamaica. And the last 3.5 years in Dell EMEA I travelled all (ALL) around Europe + South Africa and Dubai.

The catch -> no family...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts