Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, picked up this girl a month or so ago to use as a winter vehicle. Transmission failed last week and I don't have the time/garage space to swap a tranny or the money to pay to have it done. I would like to see the car go whole to someone who has the time to swap a transmission in because it is still in really nice shape other than that. But if there is no interest I'll part it out.

It has 159k on it. Motor runs like a top and never had trouble starting even when the temps dropped down last week. The transmission is in neutral and will start and run and can get a video if wanted. Wheels are in great shape and the tires on them have ~70% life left I would guess. The charcoal gray leather is in decent shape other than the stiching is coming undone on the drivers side. Basically everything on this car works, heated seats, heated mirrors, no structural rust (surface rust here and there as expected). Can't think of much else off the top of my head but let me know if you have any questions. Car is located in Duluth, MN.

I'd like to see $500 for the complete vehicle ready for a transmission but wouldn't be opposed to offers.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is it with Duluth C900's blowing tranny's this week?

My Airflow Vert blew its tranny up in two harbors on Tuesday...
That blows, I was gonna try and get ahold of you and see if you had any trannys laying around or knew of any. But just don't think I have the time/space to mess with this at the moment.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Actually, I have 1 transmission lying loose in my garage, along with a complete turbo motor/transmission cluster assembled.

I'm going down to the cities tomorrow to pick up another C900 non-turbo, and that car also comes with a spare motor/manual trans.

So we could surely work something out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.