Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is going to sound funny but in a few short months i'm going to be parting out a 91 c9kt only because the salt is eroding the car before my very eyes. anyhow the title is clear and i figured somebody out there might need it for a titling issue they may be be facing. i do realize the shadiness of this but i figure if it's the difference between a good car being on the road or not being on the road then what the hell.

hit me up if you're interested and price is best offer.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
this is going to sound funny but in a few short months i'm going to be parting out a 91 c9kt only because the salt is eroding the car before my very eyes. anyhow the title is clear and i figured somebody out there might need it for a titling issue they may be be facing. i do realize the shadiness of this but i figure if it's the difference between a good car being on the road or not being on the road then what the hell.

Yeah a wee bit shady, plus you'd need to swap vin plates to make it actually workable.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts

Not shady at all. Shady is when you don't tell anyone, well at least not the Interwebs, that you're going to do it and then do it.

You're completely in the sunshine here, luv.

And, yeah, I'm locking this thread for posterity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.