Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising around and came across a white 9000 CSE for 2900. The interior was MINT and the body was almost perfect minus a little rust on the rear right fender. Motor has been replaced with a low mile junkyard motor. Transmission had been rebuilt. The 9000 is also white which I haven't seen many around new england.

My talladega has 170k on the body. 80k on the motor with a tdo4 5cm. Minor bumper damage, needs a grill, hood, rear hatch has rust. Interior is decent minus the hole in the drivers seat.
3inch turbo back JT
ebay intercooler
stage 3+ ecu
gs inlet pipe/intake k&n cone

should I try and trade with cash ontop of it? or just fix up the talladega and keep running it?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I was cruising around and came across a white 9000 CSE for 2900. The interior was MINT and the body was almost perfect minus a little rust on the rear right fender. Motor has been replaced with a low mile junkyard motor. Transmission had been rebuilt. The 9000 is also white which I haven't seen many around new england.
Body is NOT mint if you can see rust... if you can see it, what you can't see is going to be far worse. As much as I love the 9000 make - your NG is probably going to need WAY less then this 9000. If you are looking for a second project - then I'd say it would be worth going after, but as a Primary - it will need work. Rusty Saab's = no fun to repair.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Depends - do you like your ng900? Does the thought of a 9000 give you a whole new itch? I personally like the 9000 over any ng900 - just my opinion. 9000 has way more ability over a ng900 - performace upgrades are right on par, but the car can handle sooooo much better with some upgrades. They look "newer" too - meaning that don't age like other cars look in 10 years. My 1995 looks like a 1998 and everyone always thinks it's newer.

if you feel it's time for change - then I say go for it!

What's the mileage and year of this white 9000 CSE for "$2900"?

a Stock 9000 is something you can have for minimal funds - if you are ready for a few new gremlins which you'll get used to having around.

see here:
http://www.saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49342

·
Registered
130 Posts
Is your Talle the black as noted in your info?

I have a black front hood, grille, bumper and leather seats that we might be able to work out a deal on. Might even have access to a hatch too. Might make you change your mind about your car.

Parting out 900 SE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts