Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my 9000 so I took out my HID's. they were only used for about 3 weeks before I crashed the car. They work flawlessly and are top of the line. MobileHID is where they're from and if you do some research you will find that these are the most user friendly and durable HID's on the market. The Ballast is plug & play and both water resistant and shock resistant. I'm asking $120 or best offer.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
do they connect to both headlight plugs? or are we gonna get a headlight out message? also how do they draw power? like all HID kits? from seperate wiring or do they pull it from the headlight sockets?

please and thank you

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for no including that info in the Ad. These Are 9006 (low Beams) i suppose they could be used for high beams but they wouldn't recommend it. these have a ballast that does not need to be wired to your battery; it plugs directly into the existing light socket. It will not trigger a "light out" signal at all..EVEN IF IT IS OUT..i think there is something in the ballast that prevents that. the light color is pure white (5000-6000k) and very luxurious looking.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump. I'm flexible on the price, make me an offer.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts