Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've started sniffing around for a set of super aeros for my '91 vert. I've found a set relatively close, and another in the states. What's a reasonable asking price for these? I'm seeing sets in good condition with people asking anywhere from $600 to $800. Is this a reasonable price? I could probably get a set of normal aeros for considerably less, but keeping my options open.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Price may have come up over the years. I paid I think $150 for my exposed lug (98 CSE only) Super Aero's. They are not great, but I would probably call them a 7 out of 10, VERY presentable. I'd say just keep your eyes open on Craiglist and as much as the FaceBook sucks, the marketplace has lots of decent stuff. I've had good luck with all sorts of used wheels and tires from online classifieds.

The prices you're talking would have to be an absolutely mint or refinished set IMO.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info...very helpful. I'm not in any hurry with the snow coming soon, but will keep looking for a more reasonable deal.

$150 seems like a total bargain...wow. Did you put those on the '85? I imagine that would require an axle swap?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
$150 seems like a total bargain...wow. Did you put those on the '85? I imagine that would require an axle swap?
Yes it was a deal, yes they're on the 85, and yes it required an axle swap. It was the wheel I knew I wanted as soon as I got the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts