Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
If it's made for a '91 it can be used on the '92, but the one made for the '90 can't be (can't be used on the '91 either). Supposedly 20 addt'l hp. Not sure on boost.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't know how to look that up. I would guess they are the same. But its just a guess. I don't know that tcs and apc interface . My turbo has never cut back when tcs comes on it just pulls me across a couple of lanes :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heellllllp. So they had a tuned apc in the carlesson.91 and 92 are the same. Ray is right as usual. Anyone know more before I get it. I guess it automatic 20 horse gain. Anyone know about tuning a 92 evidence

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Heellllllp. So they had a tuned apc in the carlesson.91 and 92 are the same. Ray is right as usual. Anyone know more before I get it. I guess it automatic 20 horse gain. Anyone know about tuning a 92 evidence
go the route i'm going and t5 that bitch in the spring...

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I think I know where you're getting the box. I DID come across something interesting when I did a Google search. It said 220 hp when using 98 octane! Now it's possible that European octane ratings are different than ours but I'm not sure about that.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah. You know its probably the way to go but I Like playing with hard parts more than software.
I know that's not true to t5 just the way I feel. Tryin to keep her old as I can.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ah. You know its probably the way to go but I Like playing with hard parts more than software.
I know that's not true to t5 just the way I feel. Tryin to keep her old as I can.
get a 86-90 then that way you're playing with a true c9000 with a b202 in it instead of the odd ball of a b234 thats in these 91-93's

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey. Don't wanna be a Dick but chill out on dissing 91s and 92s
My opinion which is just an opinion is these are the best ones made.
i have a 91. only i love the 91 but honestly if you are looking to tune it the best option is to t5 it. you said you are looking to keep it older so i suggested you get a 86-91 since that is the true classic. if you are looking to keep it original or make a carlsson clone just say that i'm just playing anyhow.

and the reason i hate on 92' is the same reason everybody else does. TCS. another reason to t5 that bitch

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think a piped 91 can eat any t5 car. you t5ing a 91?? if so thats not cool. tcs is tollerable you dont have a vac leak and clear your codes before your car shits out you dont have a problem. its nice to avoid tcs but its not what people think.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i think a piped 91 can eat any t5 car. you t5ing a 91?? if so thats not cool. tcs is tollerable you dont have a vac leak and clear your codes before your car shits out you dont have a problem. its nice to avoid tcs but its not what people think.
I have 91 and am t5ing it for numerous reasons. first PO took the damned engine bay harness and i can't find another. second i have an aero turbo and need to tune the car accordingly.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got a hacked apc. Come get that and my 91 I'm kinda sad to hear you are turning a 91 into like a 94 or some shit. You get your tdo4 lines yet. I still gotta get some. We should drag this spring. Prob won't happen but would be sick.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Just got a hacked apc. Come get that and my 91 I'm kinda sad to hear you are turning a 91 into like a 94 or some shit. You get your tdo4 lines yet. I still gotta get some. We should drag this spring. Prob won't happen but would be sick.
i had a 93.5 so yeah i have the appropriate lines for the 91-93. wait... you have a 91 and a 92? and yeah it's not a big deal though because eventually i'll have all the parts to change back too it's not irreversible. ;-) well the redbox is good for how many hp? i mean i plan on turning my td04hl-15G to a td04hl-19t so i'll need it to tune to more than just 220hp

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.