Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm giving this a bumpy-bump, I'm going back home for a few weeks over Christmas, so let me know if you want anything. I have edited the list for what's still available. I may consider trades for parts for my B234/5 hybrid build, forged 9000 pistons, Holset HY35, E46 coilovers, Nikon DSLR body, etc. so feel free to throw out offers!

1. Complete Aero Interior in Gray leather. Came from a 1995. Driver's seat is in the worst condition, has some scuffs and the bottom center panel is coming unstitched. Passenger side and rear seats are in very good condition, with just some typical scuffs. To my knowledge, the motors still work perfectly, as do the seat heaters. All the door panels will also be included, and they are all in very good condition. The only thing that might be missing/broken is the little red/white light lenses that go in the doors. This would be perfect for an Aero interior swap in a CS/E, and you can just reuse your lenses. Asking $300obo.

2. 1 set of Aero wheels with the dark grey centers, and 1 set of Super Aeros (the regular lighter silver). I need to keep one set to use as my winter wheels, or I might consider selling both if I can get a trade plus cash on your end for some steelies with good winter tires. Both sets of wheels have winter tires mounted, all 205-55-16 but with different brands. Two of the tires on the Aeros are shot. All wheels are in fair-good condition, with very minimal curb rash, just some rock chips and clear peeling, no bends. Again $300obo.

3. OEM Thule roof rack. Good condition, just missing one of the rubber end caps for one of the bars. $100obo.

4. Complete Aero kit (front and rear bumpers, side skirts, wheel arches). Imola Red color. Front dam is pretty rough, but everything else is in very good shape. $250obo.

5. Miscellaneous: a couple of tail lights in very good shape, a couple of radios, wood grain dash, a chrome mesh grille. Make offers if you want.

6. 2 brand new Bilstein rear shock absorbers, still in the box. Got them as a complete set but only installed the front struts and plans have changed. $150obo.

All prices are Or Best Offer, local pickup, located in Thetford, VT. I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance, or even a little further if we can work out a deal for gas money. If you are closer to the Burlington area and would be willing to wait a little bit, I can bring some stuff back with me when I come back after the first. I have more pictures on request. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I might be considerably interested in those Aero seats for my Tally SPG. That color would be perfect to switch out for my stock buffalo grey. What would you take for just the seats w/o the door panels?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be considerably interested in those Aero seats for my Tally SPG. That color would be perfect to switch out for my stock buffalo grey. What would you take for just the seats w/o the door panels?
I was really hoping to sell it as a package deal, so $300 and you get the panels free:rolleyes: If there isn't any other serious interest in the complete set we might be able to work out a deal though.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I hate seeing all these 9000 aero parts ads and awesome/cheap 9k projects on the East Coast!!! So far away!

Would love to pick up that interior

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Pics of the 17 rims??

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sunday evening bump. Only 2 more days before I go home.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I was really hoping to sell it as a package deal, so $300 and you get the panels free:rolleyes: If there isn't any other serious interest in the complete set we might be able to work out a deal though.
Tempting. Interested in any trades? I've got a pretty mint set of 15" 88+ SPG wheels with great tires/tread that I could throw in.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tempting. Interested in any trades? I've got a pretty mint set of 15" 88+ SPG wheels with great tires/tread that I could throw in.
Unfortunately not really interested in trades, really need the cash right now, and I've got way too many wheels/tires cluttering up my mom's shed;)
what are your dream wheels?
Right now, 17" Borbet Type A's. Love the old-school awkwardness, and they suit the 9000 style quite well. Especially when the car's slammed.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
have any pics of your aero wheels and the tires... I have a set of 15" cs wheels with nice winter tires interested in a trade and some $$?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No trades, sorry, just looking for cash. Thanks for clearing up the seat heater issue!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
yeah np any other questions ill be happy to answer... I have cash just figured you may be interested in my 15s cuz in your op you said you would take a set in trade... post up some pics of both sets if you could.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah np any other questions ill be happy to answer... I have cash just figured you may be interested in my 15s cuz in your op you said you would take a set in trade... post up some pics of both sets if you could.
oh duh sorry my bad i misread somehow. i'm heading out to take more pics right now, theyll be up later. thanks!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If andrew's hot for the aero seats, I may be interested in the door panels for a CSE I've got coming next week. Car's not very nice, so I'd probably top out at like $75-80

1 - 20 of 35 Posts