Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! I've got a complete aero body kit off of a '95 9000 Aero which includes:

front and rear bumpers
front lower bumper valence with foglights in mint condition
fender flares
side skirts
rear spoiler
all the mounting bits, nuts, bolts, etc

I was planning on swapping this onto my '95 CSE but alas she decided to meet a guard rail and now I have no use for these parts. In very good condition, they were repainted a dark green metallic that is not quite 100% identical to the original scarabe green metallic but shines very nicely and is about a 99% match. Plus you really can't even tell unless you examine carefully. The rear bumper has a couple spots where the paint began to flake off, only about an inch square on either side. Also, the lower bumper valence was repaired in a couple spots with epoxy and painted over, but again not noticeable unless carefully inspected. They are a bit dusty from sitting in my garage for a year but otherwise very nice, just need a decent wash/wax. Looking for $400obo, located in Upton, MA.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come to think of it I actually have a pair of clear corners for sale myself. They're not in the best shape, one was cracked and epoxied back together but the other one is mint! I'll do $30 + shipping since they're just sitting in my garage, if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
market price on this stuff has really crashed in the past couple years. stinks. Aeros can be found cheap enough nowadays that its rare to find some that wants to spend the time and money to "aero" their CSE, when they can just buy one.

hope you sell the stuff man...good luck

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah true, I'd also be willing to part it out if I get enough offers for different pieces. But, also I don't want to sell a bumper one day and then have someone else want to buy the whole kit the next day.

At any rate, it is pretty simple to swap a whole kit on to a non-aero. Plus it does away with those ugly bumper accordions!

·
Registered
407 Posts
It looks like your lower front valence is missing the drivers side insert that is right next to the fog light. I just lost my passenger side insert this week. Interested in just selling that?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the delayed response 88SPG, I'd sell that piece but I did get an offer on the valence which I'd rather keep intact, unless of course the buyer doesn't need them. If you haven't found one yet I'll let you know.

At any rate I'm still looking to sell the whole package, but I might have to part it out soon.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm still looking. Keep me in mind if you decide to part out the kit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts