Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for rear wheel hubs to fit an 89 900 convertible. I am having a hell of a time getting hold of the parts and want to know if anyone has any. I need both rears.
So far my connections are failing.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
You could always call Fred Beans Saab - @ 215-345-SAAB (7222) and ask for Saab Parts (Brian) and tell them you are in the saab club with Jeff Shore - and tell them what you need, if it's available the "saabnet" pricing it 15% Over cost. I could always pick up the parts or they are willing to ship @ your expense. Their prices are usually on par or better then eeuroparts as of lately.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Used or new? I see plenty of both on ebay. You should also check you local CL for people parting cars. Selling that part is often overlooked. I've got an '89 in the yard, but it's been sitting for a few years and I wouldn't trust them to be good.

I'm pretty sure you can use a hub from any 900 from 88-94. 90-94 has the ABS ring on it, but that shouldn't interfere with fitment I don't think. Rear hub from certain years 9000 should also fit, but someone else here will have to clarify.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
want a whole rear axle? I have a spare....It is on my blue 84 which is being stripped...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I should mention I did a brake upgrade on the 84 with front and rear axles from an 89 car...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts