Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its with great regret I must let my Aero go. I am the second owner and have owned it the last three years. I need something bigger for my family.

2003 9-5 Aero, 82,xxx, Auto. Clean Carfax available for buyer.
Polar White over Charcoal leather. Saab OEM Carbon Steering wheel, Front Carbon Door Pulls and Shift Control. At 60,000 miles the DIC, BPC and Mass Air Flow Sensor were replaced. New Bosch Oxygen Sensors. New NGK BCPR7ES spark plugs every 5,000 miles since 43,000. The car has very tasteful mods. Nordic Stage 2 ECU, GS Downpipe, BSR Cat-back, ETS intercooler, GS cobra pipe. Royal Purple Oil Changes every 3000 miles, Engine is absolutely clean under the valve cover. Averages 29 MPG on highway. New Koni FSD struts and Shocks with Eibach lowering spring. Best Sitting 9-5 I have seen. Tracks down the road perfectly. I have 3 sets of wheels, one set will be included with sale. I have the OEM 10 spoke BBS wheels with brand new snow tires, Set of powder coated Klingons currently on new tires, And a set of 18 inch O.Z. available for a additional cost originally $2400.00. I have the original parts with may be included in sale if needed. I am in no way willing to part with this car. Parts stay with the car so please do not ask me. I am asking 12,000 OBO. Please do not thread jack.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yeah. I really need something bigger. Maybe wagon? Its really a pain getting my son in and out.
Would a wagon be that much easier?
yeah i really dont understand that, not like the doors are going to be any bigger. i mean if you were looking at more cargo room, then id say a wagon would be suficient.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts